Digital Marketing is a powerful tool for any business, whether you are just starting or are already established. Digital technology has grown rapidly over the past few years and continues to do so. With the option of website designs, e-commerce, video marketing and social media, your business stands every chance of becoming successful.
You may have an employee in-house who takes care of your marketing requirements, but have you considered whether they have the updated knowledge to help your business grow to its full potential? With ever-changing technology, strategies and trends, you must keep up-to-date with what works.
Why choose a professional to carry out your digital marketing?
There are several benefits to going digital when it comes to marketing, and here are just a few reasons:
- Digital marketing experts will understand the advancements in technology structures, customer behaviour and how to interact with them.
- Digital marketing can increase your audience and sales using social media platforms.
- You can interact with existing customers, keeping them up-to-date with sales and promotions via emails. By doing this, you will maintain a good rapport and increase your chances of customers returning at a later date.
How does digital marketing add value to your business?
One major benefit of digital marketing is the positive financial impact it will have on your business. It is a profitable option and will, over time, generate revenues if done correctly.
Digital marketing allows you to interact with your customers easily. You will be able to answer queries quickly and share any news, promotions and updates, keeping them engaged and interested at all times. If your customer likes what they see, they are more inclined to share among their friends and family.
What digital marketing strategies are available?
When businesses hear marketing, it is easy to see why their mind would instantly take them to flyers and emails. Although these are options, there are several more to take into consideration. Here some options to consider when choosing what will work for your business.
- SEM – This is a search engine marketing programme that will cover both PPC and SEO. Bringing traffic to your website, whilst not easy, it is important. This can be achieved by either paid or unpaid advertising.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimisation allows your business to rank high on search engines. Let’s face it! Most potential customers won’t scroll past page two on Google if they have found what they are looking for on the first page. By having expert help with your SEO, you stand a far better chance of being on top.
- PPC – Pay Per Click is a way of advertising on search engines, usually using Google or Bing. It is a paid form of reaching the top of search engine results. You will be charged every time an advert is clicked on.
- Social Media Marketing – Social Media is possibly the biggest form of advertising in this present day. Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest are constantly expanding, reaching millions of individuals and businesses each day. With the right marketing strategy, you could increase your revenues dramatically.
- Content Marketing – Content writing isn’t considered direct marketing, but more about offering unique, engaging content to entice potential customers to your site. It could be in the form of blog writing, improving product descriptions or adding images and videos.
- Email Marketing – Email marketing is more of a direct approach. If you have a list of previous customers, you can constantly update them with new and exciting offers, encouraging them to return to your site in the future.
- Virtual Marketing – You must have seen videos that go viral over social media! This is a great way to promote any business. By creating engaging material, you have the potential of gaining a huge following.
- Radio Marketing – When it comes to radio, you may envision somebody sitting at home turning the knobs to find the right channel. That is no longer the case. Radio is now all about digital. By opting for radio ads, you will stand a good chance of getting your brand recognised, and more importantly, remembered.
In conclusion, digital marketing will add value to your business. You don’t have to choose all the above options, but by implementing a few, you will reap the rewards.
For more information on how greyzip can help your business grow, please contact us, and we will be happy to help.