The main goal of Market and Competitor Analysis is to make sure that your website is search engine friendly and performing Vs your competitors. Market and Competitor Analysis can identify any problems that may be affecting how far your website is climbing up the ranking ladder. Identifying any problems can help make your site easier for search engines to understand and to identify what others are doing and how they are doing it.
If you are wondering why you should consider Market and Competitor Analysis, here are a few reasons why you should:
We incorporate a full SEO Review on your website which includes the following:
- Flagging of any content gaps or duplicated content on your pages
- Identify any broken links or other critical errors
- Highlight any issues with site speed or crawlability
- Provide you with new keyword opportunities to improve your website’s search engine result page (SERPS) ranking.
Our in-depth Market and Competitor Analysis will give you detailed insight into your performance as well as your competitors.
The following areas will be covered:
- Organic Search Maturity – how well is your site doing right now?
- Risks and opportunities – what can you do to improve?
- Share of organic keywords – what percentage or number of organic keywords do you rank for?
- Competitor analysis – how are your competitors performing?
- Web engagement metrics – How many visitors do you get on your site and how long do they stay for?
- Backlink audit – what other sites or pages does your website link to?
- Recommend focus areas – how can we help?
Search engines constantly change their algorithms so a strategy that would have had a site ranking highly a couple of years ago, may actually now be detrimental to site health and domain authority.
Once we have completed the Market and Competitor Analysis, it can be delivered as an easy to read document, technical document for your in-house IT team or our Digital Marketing team can set up a meeting to talk you through the results.
After you’ve received your Market and Competitor Analysis and digested it, you may decide you would like some help with carrying out our recommendations. We will work with you to create an action plan of how to get your website climbing search engine rankings. For more information on our Digital Marketing services, check out our other services page.